1. What information does Company collect about me on this Site?
- Company collects personally identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide on online forms, which may include: user registration, employment application or resume submission, sweepstakes registration, contact requests, guest comments, online surveys, and other online activities. The personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") collected on this Site can include some or all of the following: your name, address, telephone number, e-mail addresses, demographic information, and any other information you may voluntarily provide. You will have the choice whether or not to disclose such Personal Information in the above activities. However, some parts of the Site and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use if you choose not to disclose Personal Information.
- At the time of registration, you will have the option to receive future offers and updates from the Company by checking the appropriate opt-in box. If you choose to opt-in, your Personal Information will be kept in a secured database and We will alert you via e-mail to new features, special offers, updated information and new services. In addition to the Personal Information identified above, Our web servers automatically identify computers by their IP addresses. Company may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users' movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. To emphasize, IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information.
- Further, Our Site may use technologies such as "cookies" to provide visitors with tailored information upon each visit. Cookies are a common part of many commercial websites that allow small text files to be sent by a website, accepted by a web browser and then placed on your hard drive as recognition for repeat visits to the Site. Every time you visit Our Site, Our servers, through cookies, pixels and/or GIF files, collect basic technical information such as your domain name, the address of the last URL visited prior to clicking through to the Site, and your browser and operating system. You do not need to enable cookies to visit Our Site. However, some parts of the Site and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use if cookies are disabled. To emphasize, cookies are not linked to any Personal Information while on this Site.
2. What does Company do with the information collected?
- Company may use your Personal Information for any of the following purposes: (1) to understand the use of the Site and make improvements; (2) to fulfill prizes; (3) to register visitors for online activities such as: online ordering, sweepstakes, contests, surveys, employment applications, comment forms, or any other online interactive activities; (4) to respond to specific requests from visitors; (5) to obtain parental consent from visitors under 18 years of age, when necessary; (6) to provide any necessary notices to visitors or their parent(s) or legal guardians if situations prompt such notification; (7) to protect the security or integrity of the Site if necessary; 8) to send notices of special promotions, offers or solicitations; (9) process any employment applications and/or resumes; and (10) in general, to promote and market Company's business and various products.
3. With whom does Company share the information?
- Company will not sell, rent, loan, transfer, or otherwise disclose any Personal Information to third parties except as set forth in this statement. Company may share Personal Information with third parties under the following circumstances: (i) in connection with a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or when otherwise required by law; (ii) in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, or similar event; or (iii) working with third party companies to support the Site's technical operation or execute a specific promotion or program (such as provide responses to the Contact Page, conduct surveys, or maintain a database of visitor information, etc.); or (iv) in connection with processing a submitted resume and/or employment application. In the case of processing a submitted resume and/or employment application, company and its affiliates may disclose your Personal Information to Sterling Talent Solutions and any other third party necessary to further process your resume and/or employment application. Further, company may disclose your Personal Information to its franchisees and/or licensees for their consideration and response for any positions within their market.
- If Personal Information is shared with any third party for the purposes of executing a specific promotion or program, it will be clearly communicated to visitors that the third party will have no right to use the Personal Information for independent purposes. In support of this policy, Company will enter into written agreements with any third party receiving Personal Information requiring the third party to comply with Company's privacy policies and applicable laws. To avoid your Personal Information from being shared with a third party, you can choose not to use the affected service or participate in the affected promotional activity.
4. How can I stop receiving notices about future offers or stop my Personal Information from being shared with third parties?
- Users, who initially opted-in to receive future offers or promotional materials, or to allow the sharing of Personal Information with third parties, may subsequently opt-out by sending a message to Our "Contact Us" link at the top of Our home page. Company will implement the change of your request.
5. How do I correct or update my Personal Information?
- You control the accuracy of your Personal Information. If your Personal Information changes, feel free to correct, update or delete/deactivate it by sending a message to Our "Contact Us" link at the top of Our home page. If you wish to review your Personal Information that Company has on record, you may contact us by sending a message to Our "Contact Us" link at the bottom of Our home page.
6. How does Company protect the security of my Personal Information?
- Company uses appropriate security measures to protect all Personal Information collected in a secure, controlled environment. In addition, Company configures the list server software to refuse to divulge the e-mail addresses of the list subscribers to anyone other than authorized Company staff members, including other list subscribers. In the event of a security breach whereas your Personal Information is acquired by an unauthorized person, Company will take appropriate steps to contain the breach and to notify you of the unauthorized acquisition.
7. Does Company's Site link to other sites?
- In the event that Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, another company acquires Company or its Affiliates, or Company sells a portion of its assets, your personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. At least ten days prior to the change of ownership or control, you will be informed of this exchange and its effects via prominent notice on Our site. If, as a result of a business transition, your personally identifiable information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, you will be given the choice to opt-out.
8. How does Company handle children's privacy online?
- Company's practice is not to collect information from children under 13, and Company does not knowingly collect any Personal Information online from children under 13 or as otherwise prohibited by law. If You believe We have information about a child under 13, please send a request to Us through Our "Contact Us" link found on the bottom of Our home page or write to Long John Silver's, LLC, 10350 Ormsby Park Place, Suite 300, Louisville, KY 40223, Attention: Children's Online Privacy Act - Information Request, or by calling Us at 502-815-6100. To learn more about how to protect your child online, we suggest you visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov and read the helpful information provided by the FTC at https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0031-protecting-your-childs-privacy-online.
9. How do I contact the Company?
- You may contact us by sending a message to Our “Contact Us” link at either the top or the bottom of Our home page.
- Effective as of January 15, 2018.