Our commitment to your safety
Long John Silver’s Customers,
At Long John Silver’s our north star guides us in bringing a unique seafood experience from the coast to everyone. And, throughout that journey, the health and safety of our guests and crew members are our top priority. We, like you, are closely monitoring this evolving situation and continuing our vigilance around existing policies meant to protect our team members and guests.
What we’re doing:
- Continuing a rigorous audit of food safety training in each of our restaurants.
- Ensuring all team members are 100 percent certified in proper food-handling procedures, including frequent and proper hand sanitation techniques.
- Reinforcing proper handwashing techniques with all of our guests.
- Increasing the frequency of sanitization and cleaning in high-touch areas of our restaurants.
- Ensuring any team member with flu-like symptoms will follow current policy and stay home, reporting any illness.
What you can do:
If you’re hunkering down and staying away from public places, let us come to you. Our menus are available online in certain markets through the following services: DoorDash, UberEATS, Postmates, and GrubHub.
At Long John Silver’s, we are staying in close contact with public health officials. We are continuing to monitor and evolve our response to this ever-changing situation as we seek to protect the health and well-being of our crew members and guests.
Wishing you well,
Your Long John Silver's Crew